Gorgeous actress/producer Yvonne Nelson has shared some intriguing experiences she had during the birth of her first child Ryn Roberts.
She opened up to Abeiku Santana on Okay Fm, describing the experience as a very painful one but interesting because it has really changed her life.
As a first-timer, the 'Heels & Sneakers' producer says the pain was so intense that she almost delivered in the car transporting her to the hospital.
“I almost had my baby in the car; I could feel her coming out and it was so painful,” she said.
“I can’t explain the pain I went through. Even when they were bringing the baby to me; I told them [nurses] to take her away to ensure she is ok. It has really changed my life.” she added.
Yvonne came under serious criticisms when the news of her secret pregnancy broke out, responding to this she said all those critics are a bunch of hypocrites and to her, it's far better to have a child out of wedlocks than to marry and get divorced .

Comments
Post a Comment