'High-Grade Family' boss and dancehall messiah Samini has said his diss song "Scatter Badmind" which was released in November 2013, still remains the best diss song ever recorded in Ghana.
In a chit-chat with Andy Dosty on Hitz Fm he said, the dancehall genre demands certain things at certain times and shots has been fired at him for so long which was sending false messages about him to the youths so he has decided to come out and defend himself, he dropped 'Scatter badmind' and since then it has become the biggest diss song ever recorded, because it was done constructively and clean so it had massive rotation on mainstream radio.
"It's a genre that we are in that demands certain things at certain times, so for over 4 to 6 years shots has been thrown at me and it came to a point when the youths are buying a certain propaganda and fiction so I have to come out and defend my terf, which is why I released 'scatter badmind' and I can tell you its still the biggest beef song because I did it constructively so it could be played on mainstream radio and then also I could get my point across to the youth" He said

Comments
Post a Comment